FOSTORIA COIN CLUB PO Box 613 Fostoria Ohio 44830 firstname.lastname@example.org
November 2020 Newsletter
FOSTORIA COIN CLUB OFFICERS 2020
President – Gary Moran (614) 620-1264 Vice President- Chuck Brandeberry
Treas. Vincent Gaietto (419) 447-8861 Secretary- Aaron Rider (419) 721-2223
Sgt/Arms – Bruce Hanny (419) 898-0311 Auction – Joe Dohanos (419) 349-0927
The October meeting of the Fostoria Coin Club was called to order at 7:30pm by President Gary Moran with 24 members present. President Moran led the membership with the Pledge of Allegiance. Treasurer Vincent Gaietto read the minutes of the September meeting and they stood approved. Treasurer Gaietto then read the Treasurer’s report and it was also approved by the membership. A question was raised on a portfolio charge assessed to our bond. Treasurer Gaietto will check into this and report at the next meeting. Next meeting is on Monday, November 16th at 7:30pm at the Trinity Chapel.
1. The 2020 hardcover Red Books are being sold by the club for $10.00 each. Any unsold books will be sold at our coin show.
Barb Knepper is being released from a nursing home and we all wished her well.
1. Paul Sherman was in attendance and applied for membership to our club. This is his first reading.
Coin Show Business
1. Del Nichols has 13 tables available and will make arrangements to have them at our show.
2. Chuck Brandeberry reported that security has been arranged for and he will contact Dell’s for catering the show.
3. Show chairman Gaietto reviewed all committees and all are ready. He will get the key to Stacy’s Place on Friday October 23rd.
4. The club and all attendees will follow the coronavirus guidelines set forth by the State of Ohio including temperature checks, masks and social distancing. The members were urged not to take matters into their own hands if there is any resistance. Our hired security will handle any problems.
5. Chairman Gaietto asked all those in attendance to be at Stacy’s Place on Sunday morning October 25, 2020 to help set up for the coin show.
A motion was made by Scott Hopkins and seconded by Joe Dohanos to adjourn. Motion passed.
The October door prizes were won by Gabriella Hess, Isaac Hess and Del Nichols.
There was no auction this month.